Thursday, December 24, 2009

MY GIFT TO YOU.


Ok, it's not really *my* gift. But, if you haven't already heard of them, DELPHIC hail from legendary Manchester, UK. The town that produced the likes of: Morrissey/The Smiths, Joy Division, & New Order among others. That's a serious fucking crowd to hang with. And anyone who knows me knows that those three names happen to also occupy slots on my top 10 artists of all time. Well, with the release of DELPHIC's debut and highly anticipated full length "Acolyte", I am going to have to find someone to bump off the list. Because DELPHIC just gave me an eargasm. For serious. This record honestly fits the bill. And there was no hurry either. These lads took their time with this. Releasing a few singles in 2009, most notably "Counterpoint" which was featured on THIEVES LIKE US Volume 1. So when Acolyte comes out on January 11th, you people had better be in line to get it. I promise it won't disappoint. Here's a teaser:



No comments:

Post a Comment