Tuesday, November 17, 2009

DEFEND THE DARKNESS HERE


Here we have it. THIEVES LIKE US VOLUME 5. As usual, I am keeping a theme of sorts. Twenty five tracks of metal. From MANOWAR to AOSOTH. IN FLAMES to BAPHOMET'S BLOOD. The grim, the fast, the slow, the sludgy, the dark, the evil. Enjoy.

TRACK ORDER (by artist):

1]MANOWAR
2]KATATONIA
3]SENTENCED
4]IN FLAMES
5]SAMAEL
6]DISIPLIN
7]KHOLD
8]GLORIOR BELLI
9]ABSU
10]IMMORTAL
11]ENTOMBED
12]VEER
13]I.C.E.
14]AOSOTH
15]KATHARSIS
16]TYRANT
17]BAPHOMET'S BLOOD
18]ANAAL NATHRAKH
19]FUKPIG
20]ROTTEN SOUND
21]AGRIMONIA
22]WOLFBRIGADE
23]CELTIC FROST
24]COLD WORLD
25]JESU

*NOTE: Please do not waste your time telling me how IN FLAMES is not metal, or how ABSU was wayyyy better before they "sold out", or that Left Hand Path is a superior ENTOMBED album to my choice from Clandestine. I don't really care. I am not trying to impress the metal elite. If you want to have a conversation about the KVLT and the GRIM, ask me about "LEFT HAND PATH" (not the entombed album.)

CLICK HERE TO GET THIEVES LIKE US VOLUME 5

No comments:

Post a Comment