Thursday, May 7, 2009

RECORD OF THE MOMENT




I'm not going to lie. I'm not going to candycoat it. I LOVE HARDCORE. I honestly can not think of another form of music that possesses the energy and passion of hardcore. That said, it is a fairly rare occasion that a new band springs up that actually strikes me as great. REVEAL THE TRUTH, however, strike me as just that: great. Hailing from Florida, this band pumps out 7 jams on their self-released demo "Courage". This demo plows through energetic songs not entirely unlike Youth of Today or Side by Side. None of the songs clock in at over 1:45, making it even more reminiscent of older hardcore. This record is soon to be released on clear vinyl 7" on NO! records. But is available for download for free now:

REVEAL THE TRUTH-COURAGE DEMO

No comments:

Post a Comment